Friday, August 24, 2007

Pass the Hookah

Syndicatered has been smoking the serious stuff.

So between the last time I wrote and now we have taken on a third business partner who is now a part of our company and we have I think some 21 trillion dollars in business we are dealing with finding a home for. Yes trillion. That does not include the commercial properties we are working with. Out of that 21 trillion we already have buyers lined up for at least 17 trillion of it. I am moving up my personal goals to making $500 million before Christmas, thats personal $ separate from my other two business partners.
Wow, pass the hookah! I wonder what the GDP of the US is? Well, according to the CIA world factbook, it's about 13 trillion. The national debt? Something like 9 trillion. This guy is going to "place" well in excess of the national debt and the GDP of the largest nation on earth.

Some simple skepticism would serve this guy well. "Gee, is it realistic that a single client of some shady commercial loan guru could learn in a single weekend how to loan out more money than the US has borrowed in the last 50 years?"
The best piece of wisdom I have come across in my life was to position myself where the most amount of $ flows through and open your arms to it.

I need a new car, so I went walking on the freeway with my arms wide. Instead of a new car, I got arrested! Cop said I was lucky I wasn't killed. So I guess that's not the right answer for cars. Must work for cash, though.

1 comment:

JohnDiddler said...

how the hell did i miss this? totally awesome.