Friday, February 1, 2008

Goodbye #23

Casey sends out a long rambling note explaining his pump & dump, and promising to go offline for, like, an entire year. The entire thing can be read at CaseyHaterz.com, but here's a nice juicy excerpt:

Here is what happened:

#1. I've been consuming a lot of "alternative" media in the last 6-12 months.

My favorite is Alex Jones. I've been listening to his radio show daily. It's awesome! I've been waking up to a lot of things like the 911 truth, the (mostly) fake war on terror, our fiat money system, manipulation by the fed, the Builderburg Group, the plans for North American Union, etc. I even become a bit of an activist to get Ron Paul elected for president. He may be our last hope to get this country back to the constitutional roots.

However, too much of that stuff can put you in serious PANIC mode. Sometimes it feels like the world is about to collapse and The End Times are here. So I start thinking how I can protect myself and my loved ones financially (even if temporarily).

Well, there are better ways to "wake" people up than crazy mass emails.



It really helps his credibility in the conspiracy weenie community that he can't spell Bilderberg Group.

No comments: