Sunday, October 5, 2008

Next: 30 Days in Hotel… Sink or Swim!

Next: 30 Days in Hotel… Sink or Swim! - caseyhaterz.com discussion

This is another classic.

I’m back in Sacramento and about to check into a hotel for a month. Increasing my pace to make up for lost time. Foreclosure mistakes ebook launch to come shortly. It will be my first info-product business. Exciting stuff!!

I’m cutting it very close. My startup capital is running VERY thin. The next 30 days will be sink-or-swim time. If I don’t get some kind of income going in this time-frame, I will have to move into my car.


My money's on "unexpected 'income' from unsuspecting business partner/relative/credit card company".

Just finalized my check in. To pre-pay for a month of hotel I scraped up room on 3 different credit cards and a some cash. I only have one card left with $1,000 on it, $300 in my PayPal account (thx Nigel) and $100 cash in my pocket. I better make it last and I don’t want to sell any more assets.

It’s no secret that I’ve been financing the startup-up of my new Foreclosure Help business on credit. That includes living expenses. (This CEO doesn’t work for free, you know?) The total new credit card debt is at $65,000 right now.


Holy fucking shit. Someone loaned this asshole ANOTHER 65k? And those assholes are getting $700 BILLION of MY MONEY? Seriously, WTF?

Because of going through crazy financial hardship last couple of years and a divorce earlier this year I’ve been dealing with depression, lack of motivation and lack-of-focus (well, more than usual). So it’s taking me almost a year to get this business off the ground!

Yes, I put myself in a bind again, perhaps subcontiously. I perform well under pressure, but it’s not the ideal way to live. But what’s done is done and I’m here.


It's taken him nearly a year to write an e-pamphlet. Lack of focus? Hell, he's missing the entire camera.

And I prefer to avoid taking a regular 9-5 job unless I absolutely have to. (I may try monetizing this blog or do web consulting jobs if I must).

Oh, if you have to. You mean like if you have $65,000 in freaking credit card debt? On top of the several HUNDRED THOUSAND you already screwed us over for? Yes, US, since we are stuck holding the bill with the recent bail out?

However, my best shot right now is to parlay my foreclosure experience from the last 2 years into a profitable Foreclosure Help business through selling ebooks/info-products, referring services, etc. It fits into my goal of building passive income and I’m passionate about helping people.


Jesus H. Christ, I swear I'm going to pop an aneurysm or something.

No comments: