Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nigel Kicks Shiteweasel, Gets Stinky Shoe

When last we saw our Dear Snowflake, he was residing at Chez Nigel in exchange for some help moving Nigel into a new house. We now rejoin our story in progress:

True Nigel: Kicked Me Out and Left Me Stranded at 11PM - caseyhaterz.com discussion

This is one post you should actually read. Unbelievable.

I was promised a free place to stay with internet connection and focused time to work on my business.

In exchange Nigel just wanted me to “help him move”. Well, I assumed that means a day or two, helping load the truck, help carry stuff, the usual.

It really turned out to be a 4-5 day thing where I was expected to not only help move but also clean stuff, organize stuff, build furniture and basically be a slave monkey for whatever Nigel wanted me to do.

I didn’t blame him and took it in stride.

Perhaps we had some difference of exceptions. I didn’t mind the extra work in order to earn my free stay.

However, I also didn’t want to work all day long either.


Really? Casey didn't want to work all day long? I'm shocked.

Don't miss Nigel's side of the story on Don't Hate Casey:

Oct. 1 - Vacuum furniture and help me move them inside. ? - 1 pm. No further work done. Car borrowed at 1:30 for short trip to bank to get documents(?) notarized and Internet access. Called at 6:45 pm to go to sushi, which I previously explained I couldn't do. Car returned at 10:30 pm.

Total time working for me - Approximately 26 hours in 12 days.


On the one hand I'm extremely pleased to see Nigel kick Casey like this. I have to say, though, Nigel - couldn't you have seen this coming? 26 hours seems like a lot of work to get out of someone like Casey, even in a month.

No comments: