Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Casey "Decides" to Go Silent; Flip Flops Again

First, Casey emails Nigel and says he's not going to be blogging anymore.

Nigel, wanted to follow up on this. We recently decided to modify my involvement with FHB. I'm going to move away from blogging and publicity and focus on IT / book / online marketing instead.


Then, he reconsiders in comments to that same blog post:
Man I hate, HATE making conflicting promises. That has been the story of my life and it sucks.


He also spanks Nigel for "sharing private email", as if he didn't want to leak the email all along.

In comments on ForeclosureHelpBook.com, he reiterates the promise to reconsider reconsidering flip flopping on his flip flop and potentially leverage his flopping flipperhood towards blogging once more.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback and asking me to get back to blogging. You guys catch on pretty quick. I shouldn’t be suprised. Last 12 months gave me a lesson on keeping secrets from an eager and investigative crowd. Anyway, Damion and I are meeting tonight about roles and good stuff like that. Will try to finilize our course modification.

No comments: