Saturday, October 6, 2007

Casey Serin Update

After nearly two months without hearing any updates on Casey Serin, I was starting to worry that we'd never find out how the story would end. Fortunately, it seems like we'll get to watch the rest of the trainwreck after all.

Keith over at HousingPANIC posts an email from Casey Serin. He claims he's not going to return to blogging, so we know he will.

Excerpts:

I'm working a stable consulting job for an experienced entrepreneur. Consulting is a generic term which means I'm doing whatever needs to be done. The best part is I have a slice of ownership in the venture.
...
Turning down the Dr. Phil show recently was a very tough one! I have to remember that it was the online/media over-exposure that was the "last straw" in my marriage breakup, amongst many other things.
...
In the end it was much more harm than good. Loosing my wife that is.

Having said that... I'm not giving up on my dreams of financial success. God gave me those desires for a reason. Instead I am even more determined to pursue it but in a safer way - even if takes longer. Biggest thing is I must put my loved ones first. For it is because of them, my family and friends, that I want to become financially independent. I'm looking forward to that day when I can share my abundance with them.
...
Anyway... this is the last the online world will hear from me for a long long time. All in all, the past year has been some of the craziest times of my life. That's for sure. I thank both the haterz and the supporterz. Everybody played a role.

No comments: