Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Casey "Explains" Missing Posts/Comments

In a pair of comments at ForeclosureHelpBook.com, Casey writes:

I started to compromise so certain posts and comments have been removed. Part of the process we’re going through is figuring all this stuff out: policies for blogging, topics to cover and topics to stay away from, tolerances for certain things, etc.

The policy on comments and posts:

Nothing about marriage or too personal or hateful.

I don’t want any more “gray area” on my promises. I’m either keeping them or I’m not. I justify and split hairs too much. Enough said.

Next post will be by Damion and he might address some of the questions / concerns including all this silly stuff about having lack of credibility to help people, etc.


Yes. Silly. Of course you're capable of helping people! I'm sorry, I guess the fact that you've already sold the book rights twice and are working on the third time, and have never come up with anything but pie-in-the-sky schemes and that you constantly fall for the latest internet scam to come down the pike was clouding my view.

Let's see how you could help people - this could be your table of contents:
  • Chapter 1: How to use overpriced gold coins to avoid foreclosure
  • Chapter 2: How to use a corporation to borrow even more money, and then flush that new money on Macaroni Grill and Jamba Juice and overdraft charges
  • Chapter 3: Rule #1 of holes: When you're in one, keep digging!
  • Chapter 4: How to change your name so you can get a brand new credit history! Because banks have never thought of this.


I only stopped because I got bored, how many more chapters could we come up with?

No comments: