Friday, September 12, 2008

10-Day Master Cleanse Started, GSPG recovering

TrueCasey blog - caseyhaterz.com discussion

Our snowflake is starting a 10 day fast.

It’s called “The Master Cleanse” and it’s a fast for 10 days (or more) to detoxify and strengthen the body, cure deceases and addictions, loose weight, increase energy, etc. I’ve been wanting to do it since last summer but never got a chance. Now is the time.
...
A friend is going to do it with me. That was part of the inspiration - to have accountability and see what might happen as you get rid of toxins from the body that have been there for decades.
...
Besides drinking this special lemonade, the cleanse also calls for a “salt water flush” every morning and drinking laxative tea every night. That helps the body move all the junk and toxins that are being released during the cleanse through the colon and helps the body eliminate all the waste more efficiently.

I started the cleanse last night and about to do my first salt water flush.


With friends like this, who needs salt water flushes enemas?


Prediction: 15% success! I think he'll go for a day and a half.

I gotta get around to finishing the ebook one of these days. Been taking it easy lately.

Sorry, forgot who I was talking about. Prediction: 4% success! I think he'll make it 9 hours.

No comments: