Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thinking of Moving into a Hotel or a Van

TrueCasey.com link - caseyhaterz.com discussion


Since I’m single and still kind of young, I may want to take this chance to try one of those fantasies of mine: living in a hotel or a van/RV.

I can then get back to live streaming without worrying about affecting my family in any way.

I like the hotel idea… maid service, never have to clean my own toilet, WIFI for my laptop, onsite gym, and they take a credit card!


Oh, come on. Someone gave this guy a credit card? Please ask him the name of the bank so I can short it.

However, in order to afford the hotel I have to get some income going. Perhaps moving into a hotel will give me a real sense of a “burn-rate” and it will give me motivation to finally launch my internet marketing venture off the ground. I’m liking the sound of that!


And speaking of bullshit:

(I’m on my 2nd full day of the Master Cleanse and feeling slugish and sometimes hungry. Have been taking it easy today and making my lemon drink hot for comfort. Looking forward to getting past this initial break-in period and get to the high-energy part.)


Ah yes. The "high-energy part" of NOT EATING. I can't wait.

No comments: