Monday, September 22, 2008

A Pair of Utah Picture Posts

Casey has posted two notes on his trip to Utah with lots of pictures:

In Salt Lake City, Utah So Far… Day 7 of Master Cleanse - caseyhaterz.com discussion


Not much to the post but pictures.

The article is actually very telling of the attitudes toward my story and is a great explanation to the question of “Why do people hate you?”

While the article was pretty negative toward me, Colby raises many valid points. A lot of stuff for me to think about and work to improve on.




Finishing 2007 Taxes, in Utah for A Week or Longer
- caseyhaterz.com discussion

More meat here, including details on taxes:

I know I made close to 100K last year from my all my ventures. Now it’s time to add up all the expenses and deductions. Plus I’m making an updated debt sheet for last year. If I can show that I was insolvent then I will NOT have to pay taxes on forgiveness of debt from all my foreclosures (1099-C).

I’m staying in Utah for another week. Besides the haterz talkcast, I’m also taking this opportunity to get away from it all and focus on making some MAJOR progress. The hotel here is nicer and cheaper than Sacramento. This also a good opportunity to get in touch with some local bloggers and other associates I have in the area.

1 comment:

JohnDiddler said...

check me if i'm wrong, but have we ever seen the results of "massive focused action"?