Sunday, November 11, 2007

Casey Comments at EscapeMyHouse

Link is to a thread at CaseyHaterz.com that duplicates Casey's Feeling Escape Part 1 post, his first at the EscapeMyHouse blog.

Since he has a history of deleting comments all the comments are archived there as well.

Some juicy ones:

Man… what a long day. Bankruptcy attorney meeting went great! I was only 10 minutes late. He is one of the best attorneys in sacramento and we connected well, even after I layed it all on the table.


Not sure what the monetization plan is quite yet but I do need some right now. I did not get paid for the last 2 weeks in Phoenix so I’m really short on cash. Barely made it here.


Damion is not a looser but a very good guy who took a risk on me. I was flip-flipping too much on his dime. Meaning just when I decided to do something I will change my mind. So not much work has been done. How would YOU feel paying somebody $1,000/week and seeing no results?

As for Bankruptcy, pretty much everybody, especially here in CA is lying on their mortgages, like with stated income, so that means you would have to throw out half of all the bankruptcy cases that come to court. Not realistic.


Something is still holding me back. When that happens I seek advice. Problem is I get different kinds of advice depending on who I talk to.

Conflicting advice = no clear advice = I do whatever seem right at the time = I second guess = I do the opposite = flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-FLOP

Those who followed me for a while know the story. The story of my life.


Working short sales and facilitating the deflating process is a good place to be. Especially if I can find somebody in town who can still do a double-close. Then i’m not putting up any money, just orchestrating and carrying out the escape plan and getting paid for it.

So that’s the method to the madness for the primary topic and my income strategy.

Secondary strategy is talk about HOW I do it and educate others to do the same - to become “escape artists” of sorts by helping others escape, AS WELL AS, escaping themselves out of debt, rat race, corruption, etc….

So, it’s all rolled into one. I’m escaping my own problems, helping others escape theirs, getting paid for it, teaching others how to do it and we’re all escaping together. One sweeeet escape!


I love that last one. He's right back to the sweet passive income ideas.

1 comment:

JohnDiddler said...

reward without risk? SWEET