Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Changes at Syndicatered's request

In a recent post I noticed that syndicatered's live journal was shut down. In comments to that entry, he says that he shut it down because the number 1 Google result for his full name was the single word "shiteweasel":



Since he asked nicely, I've removed the label with his full name from the blog, but I've left his full name in where talking about his commercial ventures where his name appears on the website.

I can respect him wanting to keep his "syndicatered" journal separate from his real name, but his commercial venture is fair game.

I've also changed the name of the blog, I'm not sure if that's permanent or the right thing to do or not, but this way at least people don't have to use a swear word to link up the blog if they don't want to.

Check out his comments, it shows that he still really believes in Kellene Bishop's commercial lending program, even though he's (apparently) not closed a single deal and is living with his mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not living with my mom, I lived with her for 4 days till I found a new house to live in.

The Loan Man said...

Liberty,

When did you take Bishop's "course"?