Friday, November 16, 2007

Two Casey Posts - Why RE, and more Seminar Silliness

Casey has posted twice:
Why the Real Estate Angle

My brand of blogging I think is unique. Why do I have so many haterz and all that. Because unlike other blogger I’m not afraid to speak from the heart and reveal everything (sometimes too much). Including my insecurities, concerns about gray area activities, etc.

If I was to put a term on my style I would call it:

“Passionate Blogging”.


I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

Going to a Short Sale Seminar
I’ll be curious what they’re teaching agents and how it’s different from what they teach at classes targeting investors / flippers. I’m kind of glad I’m not an agent. Doing short sales as a principal / private investor gives you much more control. But there are drawbacks.


I bet there are drawbacks. Hopefully they draw him all the way back to jail.

No comments: